Whatever room Neveah is in, she is busy creating a little world... the other day I walked in on this precious little set up. Neveah invited us to a party she was throwing it was so nice just sitting and playing together.
Neveah and I got to have a special outing to celebrate the fact that she has stopped sucking her thumb! (during the day)... she got to have a manicure :) She could pick whatever color she wanted...
Max also had a special time with John... they worked hard at building legos the rest of the afternoon.
This kid... oh my goodness I can't get enough! Cousin Cannen came over to watch one of the VCU tournament games.
Max had a super special surprise that Sat. too... our friend Josh is Max's police officer partner if you didn't know. He came to hang out with us and then had to go on duty so he changed into uniform and of course Max did as well! Max even gave Josh his ticket pad to use since he didn't have one like it.
We took a little adventure through the bamboo forest the other day...
taken by Max:
John got to go to NYC on a little guys get away... they literally watched basketball the entire time, oh and had a really small steak:























I see some cheerleading action in this post...she's a natural already :)
ReplyDelete