We have a lovely neighbors and Emme is among our favorite... she came over to play one evening since we never see her because the cold weather keeps us all inside... I have some hilarious videos from that evening... they put on multiple fashion shows as well as a wedding that was attended by an alien... it was a really precious night.

The kids started asking if I could teach them to sew so why not? I set them up with a couple little projects and THEY BLEW MY MIND! Their stitches were perfect... excited to continue sewing with them!
We have been blessed with 2 sets of AMAZING grandparents who all took our family to a night at the circus!! One thing I really love about our families is that they all get along and really love each other... that makes for really fun memories all together! We went to dinner and then to the show... can you tell there was excitement about this?
Watching the street drummers...
The crooked glasses... they are always like this
Good thing we had grand parents with us because all Neveah cared about the circus was that she was going to get cotton candy and there was no way that we were going to buy the $14 cotton candy... fortunately for her they think she is really cute.
I wish I had a picture of his face when the elephants came in... it was pure joy/excitement/amazement... Neveah watched the whole thing without changing her very serious expression = she is her father.
John and I skipped town for the weekend to go retreating with 100 of our favorite college students... WE LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!!! Maybe weird that I'm still going to camp willow run for multiple retreats every year and playing weird games, BUT I think I'm just really lucky!

Found an old one of me and the mister... just about 12 years ago... good thing we look the exact same, oh wait... shoot we are old!








No comments:
Post a Comment