These are the few that I can remember from this week...
Max: "Mama, I went poop! Well, its a small one. If poop is really small you call it a turd. Yeah. Mama! I have a turd!!!
***
Max: (while on the potty) "Mama..."
me: "yeah?"
Max: "Haha, my penis is sticking to my leg... why?"
***
While at a picnic John was standing by him while he peed outside (one of his most favorite things to do)
Max: "Dad, how many times do you shake it?"
John: "Just a couple buddy"
Max: "Well I have to do it 6 times, because sometimes if I only do it 4 times I still get pee on me"
***
at dinner...
Max: "Mama, Daddy, do you guys know how to wipe your own booties?"
John: "Yeah, we do"
Max: "But how do you know how to do it?"
John: "We have been doing it for a long time"
... this conversation continued with many other questions about how you know when you are done wiping and lots of other gross stuff...
Oh. My. Goodness. Bwahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading every word!
ReplyDelete