This summer I have been living the dream and going from one little getaway from the next! My amazing husband took care of the kids (with a little help from all the grandparents) and let me go away for a couple of days to celebrate a friends birthday! It was so great to just sit on the beach, talk, read, sit, read more, eat, and all without interruption... we were all kid free and it was so fun having quality time with just the girls. I am so thankful to have friends that are so encouraging to be with... it is awesome to be around a group of women (the ones I went away with + all the others too) that are challenging each other to grow in their faith, talking about how to be better wives & moms, and are so uplifting in conversations... Though without question I missed my sweet family it was so nice to be refreshed coming back home to them!
I will say, one day I sat on the beach from 9:45am-6:30pm because I couldn't stop reading the Hunger Games... I even moved away from everyone so I wasn't tempted by conversation... so great!
No comments:
Post a Comment