My blogging can not keep up with all the fun things we have been doing... here are some of the random things we have done this summer that I have neglected to put on here!
We took a field trip with Sisters in Motherhood (for free!) to the Science Museum... it was the perfect day because it was about 1000 degrees outside so we got out of the house and stayed in air conditioning! By far Max's favorite thing was the rats who play basketball... I was slightly creeped out, but they looooved it!
Neveah's head on a platter
More Max's than I know what to do with
We have had our fair share of freeze pops this summer, I swear some of our neighbors must think that all we do is sit on the porch and eat them...
This is what you do when you don't have a pool membership... I told them they needed to go to the backyard and John attacked with the hose.
They started singing and "dancing in the rain".
We of course got to go see Paw's band play on what was just the perfect summer night... there was good food, friends, family, weather, dancing, and music! Definitely one of my favorite nights of the year!
My other twins
Daddy's day cupcakes (yes, that is how far behind I am)
We tried our hand at making our own pudding pops during our "rainbow week" This is them hard at work putting in all the colors.
Sweet success!
We have also tried to take good care of our plants during the hot weather.














No comments:
Post a Comment