We were once again blessed to have a quick little getaway with our "chi alpha people" as my kids say... We went for a couple of days to lake Louisa for a leadership training with some of our students. The Suter family hosted us and we were all truly overwhelmed by their easy going hospitality! When all the "work" was done we got to play on the lake... Veah and Max got to drive the boat and go legit tubing. I am so thankful that they get to have these kinds of experiences not only in extreme sports, but time spent with the college students, not many kids get to have so many energetic God loving people play with them, encourage them, and love on them!
This is Veah tubing with Elisha... they love Elisha, who also happens to be one of their kids church teachers... ahhhh can I tell you how much I love our church family?!
Max was Mr. Suter's shadow for the weekend. He literally followed him around asking a million questions... if you have spent any time with Max recently then you know what I am talking about!







No comments:
Post a Comment