Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Plumbers Beware

I am so horrible at remembering all the funny things that happen when I finally sit down to blog. Here are a few moments from our life lately...

Neveah is obsessed with tickling people (Max is now joining in too), apparently she thinks that you can only tickle skin that is showing so she will always try to lift your shirt to get your belly button while saying in a high pitched voice"gitty gitty gitty". Really cute until I was bending down the other day and John told her to "go tickle mamma's back". Im not thinking this was the best thing for him to teach her because if someone were to be showing some crack (for the record I was not) she would be going for it saying "gitty gitty gitty".

We were once again snowed in this weekend which was is just crazy for Richmond. John was bitter about it all weekend, but I just really love it. We had a nice time just being cozy in our house and staying in our pajamas. This time we were the bad parents that were too lazy to dress them in their snowsuits to play outside... maybe the next go round.

On Sunday John went to church (yes, Robby is a crazy go getter and never cancels) so I was at home with the babes. I will randomly have moments like this from time to time, but this one caught me off guard. One of Max and Neveah's favorite things to do is to have a dance party. I had music playing on Sunday morning and both of them wanted to be in my arms dancing so I picked them both up and we danced to some worship songs. I was all of a sudden so overwhelmed at how blessed I am. My eyes filled up with tears as I strained to hold both of my dance partners who were laughing and shaking their arms. I just felt so full and so thankful.

I just thought that Max's choice of seating was funny this morning... he is playing with Spike Jr. the new dinosaur that Keri bought him... thanks aunt Keri!

No comments:

Post a Comment