Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today's top 3

In no particular order:

1) Whenever Neveah is naked she doesn't stop smacking her belly.
2) Max's walking skills are improving and when he breaks out in his "almost run" he laughs with excitement.
3) This deleted scene from Stomp the Yard:
(yes, I recognize now that it isn't optimal to turn the camera vertical as I would when taking a picture... no smart comments necessary)

2 comments:

  1. the fact that nugget has her hood up while stomping makes her legit that much more

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Double the pleasure, double the fun." I'm sure you haven't heard THAT one before. ;-) But I know it's true (besides double the work but let's stay positive). Buckle up and prepare to be amazed because from now until two they will grow leaps and bounds verbally and physically. This time will be so enjoyable for you guys!

    ReplyDelete