Sunday, June 2, 2013

Spring things...


 This is just a gathering of some of the random things we have been up to this spring... One morning we surprised the kids with our first trip to Jumpology. OH MY GOODNESS, it was soooo fun! This is a blurry pic of Neveah and I in the giant pit of foam that you can jump into.

 


I love this so much... it was a really  nice spring night spent with awesome friends... as the adults were talking and finishing up dinner we heard it start pouring and then we heard lots of laughing. The kids were just sprinting around the yard in total excitement. We rounded them up, took this picture, and then the sneaks just jetted right back outside laughing hysterically.

I always feel super cool when we get to go to the VCU fashion show. This year we had several students modeling, a few running the show, and a few designers! Needless to say the show was super impressive :)


One of those moments I just had to capture... a normal breakfast, Neveah with Willy the bear and Max with his tiny Bible close at hand.

We had a bittersweet playdate to say goodbye to some good friends who moved away last week! 

We celebrated Gio's b-day at community group... the thing that I love about this picture is that we have gotten to celebrate every one of his birthdays with him and Max has been right by his side at every one :) We love our little buddy Gio!

No comments:

Post a Comment