Friday, April 26, 2013

trying new things

learning how to weave...


Everywhere in our house you can find little touches of Neveah... she loves to decorate things

We had a class field trip to the Zoo!



I wish I had taken a video of this instead of pictures, but Neveah and her 2 buddies Taegen and Nora were chasing a peacock around in a circle and he just kept running with them... for some reason it struck me really funny.

Now who is chasing who?


We got to bring Honey to the Zoo with us too!

Then Honey took us to Sweet Frog to end the afternoon!


We spent a Sat. morning cheering for Grampy, Flip, and a bunch of other people running the 10K. We were entertained for hours. Our neighbor ran in the kids race which is 1 mile... Max and Neveah asked if they could do it next year and have started "training".

We went on another adventure to Belle Isle and discovered a really cool bike course... I was so proud of them, they were fearless on it!

Max rode down this hill... I was walking down to be there at the bottom and heard him coming, I will never forget the sight of his face as he was coming down the hill full speed... his eyes were huge and his face was so full of excitement and pure fear!

Then we found some paths to explore as well... we will certainly go back as there is much more exploring to do! I just may need a bike next time.


2 comments:

  1. Watch out Richmond, Lacy Wagler is getting a bike!! Rumor has it she can't turn... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got all caught up! I love that Neveah loves to "decorate"! Hope things are well with all of you!

    ReplyDelete