Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The beach

We were super blessed to be able to go to the beach with a group of friends as our last hoorah of summer! The only bummer about the trip was that I happened to break my ankle 2 days before... womp womp... That aside, we had an AMAZING time with lots of laughing, sunning, swimming, and eating! Much fewer pictures than if I had been mobile, but still got some good ones!


Just chillin looking at the ocean.



We spent one day on the beach and then the others at the pool... because the kids looooved being in the pool & also because it was a bit of a struggle for me to use crutches on the sand :)


Max looooved hanging out with Mr. Rob and reading books!!!



The "bro-mance" continues...



One of these things is not like the other... and yes, I wore those sweat pants every day!





















1 comment: