
We are so fortunate to live 2 blocks away from our dear friends The Robinsons so we frequently enjoy afternoon drop bys! This is Lucy, Neveah's little sister :)
We took Honey with us to the botanical gardens for the first time... this is the only pic to document it though.
I just laughed when I did a double take the other day... note the shoes
M & N had to miss their last week of preschool because of our Chi Alpha beach trip so the week of Mother's day was their last... The silliness is at an all time high in our household these days so these were the most serious and still pictures possible on such an exciting morning.
For comparison sake... these are the kids that I dropped off for the first day of school... I can't believe how much they have changed since then. I really didn't realize until I just went to look at these, how sad that they are growing up!!!
For the last day of preschool I got to go with them because they had a special mother's day tea planned for all the mamas... We had a little party in their room and then got to go open the special gifts they had made for us. Then.... we got pedicures!
I was the only lucky mama there that had one kid per foot! They each picked a different color and did an excellent job painting my nails... they were so proud!
And yes, I left them this way for 4 days, though I did keep looking down and thinking that someone had chopped off all my left toes.
This is Mrs. Gina and Miss Ashlyn their beloved preschool teachers (also special for us since John and I had Miss Ashlyn in youth group way back when)! M & N had an amazing first year of school so a special thanks goes out to these 2 ladies for loving on my kids this year! On the way home from school they were talking about how we wouldn't see Mrs. Gina much anymore and Neveah said "Oh no, how are we going to know what she is wearing?" (could if possibly be that this girl cares a little too much about fashion?)
Before we left town we got to work on painting bird houses for Grandma & Honey.





No comments:
Post a Comment