Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top 3

From this week so far:

1) Waking up a tiny batman yesterday morning. Max slept late yesterday and I had to go wake him up... it was the cutest thing ever seeing him in his batman pjs (complete with cape) sucking his thumb and holding his monkey. I just laid there looking at him until he finally woke up.

2) Going on a preschool field trip with my kids, we had a hilarious car ride with them and their friends.

3) Ms. Gina's conversation with Max last week that she told me about today...
Max: "Ms. Gina, do you have a daddy?"
Gina: "I do Max"
Max: "Well where is he?"
Gina: "He is in heaven"
Max: while laughing "No! God isn't your dad!"
Gina: "You are right, my dad is in heaven with God"
Max: "well how did he float up there?"

No comments:

Post a Comment