Just a few left over Easter pics... Max and Veah went on a search for their Easter baskets at Grandma and Grampy's house (note, they did find them quicker than Justin & Jordan found theirs). Once again, Max, Justin, and Jordan played a lot of basketball. It was such a great night spent with family and beautiful weather!
The kids and I took a little day trip to Victoria to visit Granny & Paw Paw


Could he be any more of a boy? The picture looks cuter than the moment he was shoving his dead crab in my face.
Here are some random moments from our days at home:
This was the day they were sailing away in the "boat beds" while I was folding laundry.
Lots has changed around here... just not the bath towels! (good gift Dem)
Just about every afternoon all the preschoolers seem to come out front and hang out... Our neighbor Emmy is the new playmate, her and Neveah share a love of art and spend a lot of time coloring outside together.
We got to have a fun little visit with Piper the other day... its cute b/c her mom and I knew each other at this age too :)
I had to take a picture of this... I have the kids make their beds every morning, but the other day Neveah did it without me asking! I was so proud, as was she!
I'm thinking Shannon may have gotten a better pic on her phone, but this one cracks me up.
We are never lacking in fresh flowers picked from our neighbors yard! I could fill so many jars with the bouquets Neveah brings me every day.














Sometimes I think Neveah dresses better than I do. Dang that girl's got style :)
ReplyDelete