
We have finally returned to one of my favorite places in the world... I am slightly obsessed with Lewis Ginter! It is such a happy place with so much to do, so the kids and I go there a lot!

They have little adventures planned around the gardens, so when we go we do a kids quest and have to look for different types of plants... when we find them all we can stamp the cards and get a button when we leave! This is them finding one of the clues.



Neveah loves to play in the little houses... she sweeps them out and makes lots of meals out of bark. The girl can throw a party anywhere!




They were both very good navigators and took the quest very seriously.


Daddy was a hero a couple of weeks ago... Him, Justin, and Jordan played in a 3 on 3 basketball tournament that benefited the Robinson Theater (yeah to our friend Betsy for putting on such an event!) The kids and I stayed to watch 6 of the 8 games they played... Max was super into watching and cheering, it was so cute (though he was a tad bit jealous that he was left out of the action a lot)

Justin and Jordan are so sweet to my kids... they both take the time to talk with them and really pay attention to them while we are together. Maybe when John gets too old Max can replace him on the team.
I love these pictures of Jordan with Neveah... he was fixing her hairclip :)
Its blurry but one of my faves because of how Neveah is smiling/laughing at him
This was in one of the intense moments of a game... they were very attentive fans


This is the reason we left after the 6th game... right after this picture Max put his arms on the basketball and laid his head down to sleep.

Though it was good for the kids and I to all get to take a nap that day, when I rolled over and looked up John was standing by the door holding a giant box with a flat screen TV in it... they had won the whole tournament and each got a tv! I will also take this moment to brag that they won the final game due to John's 3 consecutive last min 3 pointers! I will also take this moment to mention that he couldn't move the next day:) old man
I had no idea his team won the tournament! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Holy freaking cow.
ReplyDelete