Here are some bullet pointed thoughts on my little boy who is growing up way too fast.
- He does not stop talking from morning til night
- He does not stay still long enough to snuggle with me
- He is a lover not a fighter... aka... a little bit of a weenie, but so loving!
- Favorite TV shows are Dora, Diego, and Special Agent Oso
- Favorite foods are pizza, pasta, & meatballs... true Italian
- Loves playing with his fire truck & fire station
- Favorite animals at the moment are the monkey and the "bengal tiger" he won at the fair with uncle Eric & aunt Crissy
- He has gotten really good at using the balance bike and I am having a tough time keeping him inside... all he wants to do is play outside.
- The other day I had to take a shower so I put on a 30 min. veggie tales movie. I came out of the shower and Max was on the couch crying with tears streaming down his face. I asked him what was wrong and he responded "That guy is not being very kind, can I please stop watching this?" He was referring to the gourd with the funny accent from the Queen Esther movie. This gourd was threatening to send Mordecai to the island of perpetual tickling... really scary stuff! I sat and watched the rest of the movie with him so that they could both see that everything turned out ok. I have NO IDEA where he got his sensitivity :)
- Max has also never met a stranger... He talks to anyone and everyone who crosses his path, whether they wish to have a conversation with him or not! Our poor neighbor "Mr. Jeff" gets to talk with Max all the time because Max seems to always be outside when he is coming or going. He runs over "Mr. Jeff, Mr. Jeff, you know what?......" every day! Mr. Jeff is very kind and spends a few min. talking things over with Max before he goes in to see his family.
- He has discovered that it is quite fun to not only pee in the potty, but anywhere he aims. awesome... the other day I was getting Neveah ready for bed and Max was supposed to be going potty. I just heard giggling and walked in to find him on the stool that happens to be the same height as the toilet... he was quite thrilled that he could pee from that high up.
- quite often we have wild dance parties around here... We all love them, but Max has been the one requesting them lately. His dancing has continued to grow in its comedic value.
- his laugh is amazing and he is super ticklish
- things we are working on... using our manners all the time without reminders, not whining, getting a little tougher (not too tough though:)
No comments:
Post a Comment