Neveah is just the sweetest thing ever!
- Favorite TV shows are Dora & Wonder Pets
- Favorite foods are chicken nuggets, any fruit, and "brown beans" (refried)
- Favorite animal of the moment is the pink bear she got from Mandie
- Favorite outfit is her green striped dress from last year. Every morning when we are getting ready she asks to wear a dress... still so girly
- The first words out of her mouth every morning (I promise) "Mama, Im hungry"... she loves to eat.
- She is a really good snuggler... if they wake up super early in the morning she will come upstairs and crawl in bed with me and snuggle close. When we read books she always asks to be up close under my arm. I pray she never grows out of that.
- Veah loves to give gifts... on Halloween when we were getting ready to go she decided that she wanted to bring baby Lucy, Joey, and Jane gifts. We talked about how when we give gifts we don't get them back and she still wanted to select a toy of hers for each of them. As she was looking around she turned around and said (I promise) "Mama, I love to give fresents, it makes me so happy to share"
- she is also super encouraging... Ill be interested to see if her love language ends up being words of encouragement because she will always stop me and say "mama, I love your shirt, dress, shoes, hair, our new house, etc..."
- She also remembers everything that anyone ever did for her or gave to her. She thanks me daily for sewing up her pink bear for her. She thanked me for the banner I made for her bed last night again. She has a very thankful heart!
- She is funny... while Max is typically the entertainment in large groups we think she is is going to be sarcastic and sneaky funny. She makes John and I laugh so hard with her funny voices, singing, and comments.
- Neveah picks up on our phrases... she frequently will say "um, I actually want to wear this one" or something like that... actually is the #1 word of hers lately
- Things we are working on... not talking to Mama in a sassy way ie... this morning she asked for another waffle and I told her she needed to finish her milk before she could have her THIRD waffle. She took a few sips of milk and then looked up at me from her cup and said "um, why is my waffle not cooking yet? Also, working on not sucking her thumb (we are trying to work on that, she is not)
No comments:
Post a Comment