Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hot days & Super Dad

It is so hot outside! Thank goodness for fountains to run in!






Went to the Greek festival for a quick yummy dinner last week




We had a blast at Lewis Ginter with our buddy Gio & his side kick baby Joey






It was so hot & I was pushing the 3 of them up hills... this is right before they all fell out and I almost ran over Max


We went exploring through the gardens and had many "adventures". The 3 of them were so cute, they would each lead a new adventure and go running down the path to find something new. They found huge leaves, waterfalls, & a giant tree that was like an umbrella.






Max is now obsessed with playing baseball with John... he must wear his hat every time.




Today we took a family trip + our little buddy Jacob to Kangaroo Jac's and had an unbelievable time. Our kids rule that place. They have no fear and Max now tries to see how high he can jump at the top of the slide before going down. These pics are my favorite bc John was throwing them so high & they could not believe their lives!








Included Jake in Daddy's work out... John truly was super dad this week. I had a ton of commitments that all happened this week so he has put in some extra time with the babes & still took a lot of the day today to have quality time with all of us. It was such a fun surprise.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THOSE. The last one with john makes me laugh out loud!! Did you take pictures when we were at teh garden? did I? I have no memory . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Let me know the next time you hit Kangaroo Jac's! Just went for the first time last week and Riley is addicted I think.

    ReplyDelete