Sunday, May 29, 2011

This week

Some of our beach art we did on our trip... the school of fish swimming in the ocean


The other day I didn't have anything planned for the afternoon so I asked the kids what they wanted to do. I said it could be anything they wanted and as long as it was possible we would do it. Max said "I want to make a cow" then Neveah followed with "I want to make a pink cat"... so we did.




Took a trip to the botanical gardens with our buddies Hudson & Will


Friday we went to pick strawberries... we were a little late in the season, but still found plenty to eat!




Neveah kept telling me she found a good one and I asked her to put them in the box & everytime her response was "No, I eat it".
















our bounty






We threw a baby shower for our friend Kim on Saturday... it was an all girls party! While Neveah and I were there John & Max had a super fun boys day playing putt putt & other fun stuff. They were too busy for pictures.






2 comments:

  1. -sad i missed the shower
    -super cute family photo at the strawberry field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A PINK cat nonetheless. :o) So glad I got to be apart of the shower. What a special special day. Since I was invited to the shower I will overlook the diss to pick strawberries.

    ReplyDelete