Saturday, April 30, 2011

Reunited

John and I went to Orlando this past week with a bunch of staff for a conference... It was so great to get away, laugh a bunch, learn a bunch, and have a good chunk of adult time! A huge thanks goes out to my rents & the Smith family for taking care of our nuggets while we were away!

This was by far the longest we have ever been away from the kids and we missed them a ton. I ended up waking up before they did this morning and was just laying there waiting for them to get up so I could run in and hug them. Were they just as excited to see me? NO!!!! When I went in Max just kept screaming "Where's Mandie? I want Mandie!" OUCH! Then tried to get Neveah out of her crib to hug and kiss her... "No, Daddy get me!" JERKS!!! Oh well, they got over their grumpiness and we had a great family day together... Just recording this so that later on I can remind them of how I put up with their abuse.








Got tons of work done... obviously

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmm, where is the cheer-pose one?? I know my high-V was way better than everyone else, but there's no reason to be embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete