Thursday, March 3, 2011

Our potty has two poopers!

We had a potty party last week starting on Thursday... my method? Go big or go home! aka all methods I have ever heard of or could think of all at once! Not many pics to post, probably good to keep the nakedness & potty pics to ourselves. We started talking about the potty all the time and went to the library to get potty books. Then we went shopping for UNDERPANTS! Very exciting selecting the special new underwear. We decorated the bathroom with balloons & streamers and were armed with new stickers and skittles as treats. We also had a special goodbye for our diapers.

We have great success, they are both out of diapers! (accidents to be expected though)

One of my favorite moments from last week:
As I was kneeling down cleaning up Neveah's pee from all over the floor I feel my leg getting wet. I turned around to see Max standing there with his underpants pulled down and pee shooting straight out at right at me. He was saying "I'm sorry mama" as he pee was still splashing off my leg.










2 comments:

  1. Oh she's already got the "lace face" down :) Like mother like daughter! They are getting so big and so cute!

    ReplyDelete