Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yay Fall!

October has already been a really full & fun month... can't you tell?




We had a play date with the Lucas boys...it was really funny having 4 twoish year olds


We have been making more fall crafts... I'll post pics of our final work soon!


Last week Honey & I took the kids on a spontaneous trip to Smithfield to visit Marna & Bob




We had a lot of fun exploring outside...




the kitty cat was a huge hit... Max & Neveah were obsessed with playing with him (the cat was not thinking the same thing)


They laid there meowing for a long time


Then had to call in the kitty cat expert




Not a great picture, but had to document seeing our first live soccer game... Avery & Miles won their first game and I think its because we were there.


Then off to the Richmond Folk Festival with Josh & Stacy


Just a little hyped on the lemonade


& funnel cakes


More crafting...






Friday we attempted to go pumpkin picking... we drove out to the Ashland Berry Farm only to find that they were not open to the public until the late afternoon :( We then told the kids we would go after their naps... it was pouring rain :( No worries though, the Waglers will get pumpkins!

Saturday couldn't have been better though. We went apple pickin with the college students & the Martino family! We have never been before & it was a really great new tradition for our family.

PS this was my first attempt at learning how to use the new camera I got for my birthday... not a total success, but I'll keep working on it!


best buds


We took a super fun hayride through the orchard














Neveah literally ate apples the entire time.






Max ate them a lot too, but we had to take his apple away when we wanted him to walk... he couldn't do both at the same time!














They sat here a long time eating & talking.












My favorite picture of my sweet girl.










Neveah was so proud of all her apples, she insisted on carrying her bag to the car by herself.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the close up cropped pic of Neveah eating the apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks tutors! Most of them were pretty overexposed & I had to do some adjusting in iphoto... it was so bright that I couldn't see the screen to tell as I was going if I needed to adjust stuff & Neveah's hair glows it is so light! I ended up taking some on auto just to make sure I had the occasion documented in case all the others sucked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics laceface-just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics came out awesome! I need to get the same lessons you've been getting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are great. I love that during fingerpainting painting they are just wearing smocks, except for Max who is also sporting socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive! You are taking some great pics on that camera girl! And I LOVE Mrs. Potato Head by the way. My faves are the first few apple eating pics of Neveah and Max. Breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete