After agonizing over the decision for weeks I finally decided what the kids were going to be for the many costumed events this week.... Introducing.... Old MacDonald & his chicken!
Max is obsessed with singing in general lately, but one of the ones that we sing aprox. 72 times a day is Old MacDonald had a farm. I was looking for costume ideas online yesterday and came across a chicken. Neveah climbed up on my lap and I asked her if she wanted to be a chicken, she laughed and said "Yeah Mama, dats funny".
Today we went to nursing home with our MOPS group to march around in the costumes & then have a special story time with the residents. It was so cute!

Their best bud the shark (Jacob)

Finally... the long awaited pumpkin experience!!! Beautiful day, hayride, a real farm, no rain... insert sigh of relief here!
Max went asking to get 2 pumpkins while Neveah only wanted 1
Everyone John showed her she said was too big... she wanted a really little one

"I found it!"


"Doggie!"

"What is this?" you may ask... When I went upstairs to get dressed this morning so we could run out the door to the nursing home (literally took me 7 min.) the kids were quietly playing downstairs. I heard them laughing at each other and though to myself how cute it was. There was no running, banging, or crying while I was out of site! Good right? NO!
Who would have thought that I needed to specifically instruct them to NOT eat my yoga mat? They were biting chunks out of it and spitting them out at each other & then dying laughing. Couldn't fit it all in the pic., but it is scalloped all the way around!
costume- AWESOME
ReplyDeletepics: so good lace...love the one in black and white and the one of you and the nugs at the nursing home
BEST COSTUME DUO EVER EVER EVER EVER!
ReplyDelete