A couple of weeks ago Max was acting fine, but on a bit of a hunger strike so we went to the Dr. & found out that he had strep throat. He was put on some amoxicillin (sp?) and for a week was perfectly fine. Then one morning when I went in to get the kids out of bed that is what he looked like... Looking at him was my first moment of my stomach dropping as a mom. It got worse than what you see and all of his joints also swelled up... it was so sad! All is fine, he just cant have those penicillin drugs... lots of benadryl cleared up the body rash and he is back to his normal self.
I felt the need to document the craziest hair day I have ever seen... there are so many different things happening here... take it all in
No need to worry though, I gave the kids hair cuts yesterday and while Max looks fine I didn't do a great job on Neveah. I accidently gave her bangs in the back! oops
They love to "go shopping" all around the house.
Max likes to keep his monkey on his head. I came down from showering and this is how he was watching Sesame Street.

We go to the library every week. Max and Neveah were carrying their books to be returned. Every week they march up to the door, push the handicapped button and walk in like they own the place. It cracks me up every time.

My new favorite painting.
This is now what happens when I ask them to smile and say cheese.
Our little buddy Jake had his birthday party last weekend... it was so fun!
Yes, everything with Max is now a drumstick or a bat... watch out everyone.
Max & his ladies.
Quite the crew!
Max and I are in the same allergy boat! So sad :-(
ReplyDeleteNeveah's hair made me laugh out loud. I love it.
ReplyDelete