Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blessed

I just put up the Birthday pictures really quickly the other day because I wanted to get a post done. Today I would like to say a huge Thank You to all of the friends and family that are a part of our lives! At church we have been in a series about community and I have been reflecting a lot lately about the community of people we have surrounding us. We are so blessed to have all of you! Max & Neveah's birthday is just as much a celebration of their lives as it is a celebration of the family (I mean our whole fam... in Christ) that they were born into. Before the birthday party my mom and I were talking because she was just thinking about how they only really have 1 aunt & uncle (they are amazing ones). Whenever I think about that I feel the ache of missing Adam a lot and how I wish that they would be able to know him. I got pretty emotional looking around at all of the faces at the birthday party (and thinking of others that were not there) because God has put so many more brothers & sisters in John's & my life that have become aunts and uncles to Max and Neveah. There are so many of you it is overwhelming to see how God filled that void in our lives to over flowing. Our lives are so full and a huge part of that is all of you. We treasure the time that you spend with our kids and for the way you love them. Thank you for celebrating Max & Neveah's 2nd birthdays & for being a part of the community that is helping us to raise them!

No comments:

Post a Comment