Still not fans of ice cream so they were enjoying their shakes. I love summer evenings like this.
I just woke up and want you to leave me alone.
I also had a birthday last week which was so much fun... I have had a great time celebrating with friends & family! Love you all.
Out on the town for dinner & a show.
They are obsessed with washing their hands by themselves... they are getting so old!

No we are not potty training, just put it out there so they could get used to seeing it around... Max is giving it a try.

Not a great picture, but I had to take one of Neveah playing with her new purse. It was a gift from Avery, a friend was giving away a bunch of things & Jenn could hear Avery in the other room asking if she could have that purse to give to her friend Neveah because she really likes bags... so sweet! She is right, Neveah has been carrying it around with her all week... where else is she going to keep her keys?

John and I were dancing in the kitchen and Max was very unimpressed.

Culture
Today we took a trip to check out the newly renovated art museum. I LOVED IT! Max & Neveah did great, its never too early to get some culture! We have been focusing on colors this week so this was our field trip to look at the colors that people use in art. They loved pointing out the shapes and colors in all of the art... This time we stayed mostly in the modern wing, with a quick visit to see all the animal paintings.
They each had a map to show me where to go.
Every few min. Max would point and excitedly say "look at that"
Ultimately the most favorite part may have been the glass elevators, it was exciting to see all the people walking around as we went up and down.

John ruined lunch today by bringing out his cereal... they attacked
My favorite shot of the day. Don't you love that she is still wearing sandals?

P.S. My ankle is still very much broken so I have to go to a specialist on the 10th. Please pray with me for complete healing... I'm done with this business.
Awesome updates laceface love the pics
ReplyDeleteim not gonna lie. jared and i's favorite part was the elevator as well.
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures! They are such little PEOPLE! They have the cutest grown up facial expressions on their little toddler faces. So cute!
ReplyDelete