

We had a great day on Sunday celebrating the Dads in our lives! (though we really wish Grampy could have been in Rich. with us) The kids practiced all weekend saying "Happy Daddy Day", it was so cute! We didn't do anything crazy, but just spent the day with Honey & Paw and then the evening with the 4 of us. No need for me to write a long post about what kind of a dad John is bc I will get really sappy really fast and just make myself cry. He is amazing and our kids are so blessed to have him as their dad. I liked a quote I read the other day "Tie a boy to the right man and you hardly ever go wrong"... I'm glad my kids are tied to John, who is tied to our heavenly father.
a few moments of them with their Daddy

To prepare for the big day we got a bunch of books about dads from the library... John read their favorites to them on Sunday before bed.
Today we made play dough and then had a lot of fun squishing it around
and learning to not eat it

A moment from John & Robby's "date" Sat. night... just a joke guys, we were all at Dogwood Dell to hear KOS. I couldnt resist so I did spend a lot of time dancing in my giant cast. I looked really cool I swear!
The new thing around here is "kime" (climbing). Neveah discovered that she could hoist herself up over the arm of the couch (quite easily I should add). She just goes up and down over and over again. Max on the other hand is such a goof... it took him forever to figure out how to climb over and even now that he knows how he can barely make it because he just ends up giggling and then cant stop laughing.

This is where he stays and laughs for a while
Sometimes he needs a little boost
She is wild
Max had me, Emmie, & Ledd laughing so hard every time he pulled his pants up like this

"What do you want?"
While I make dinner, these are some of the ways the rascals spend their time
How do you do anything but laugh hysterically with those two around. M and N are so darn cute and FUNNY! What great little personalities they have and that totally comes across in your pics. LOVE the one at the chalkboard. That's a total keeper! And snow cones! No one told me there was going to be snow cones there! :o) (in ref. to the "man date")
ReplyDelete