We have started going to music class on Thurs. mornings with our friends Shannon, Hudson, & Will (thanks for the invite). The kids LOVE IT! Miss Nancy sings songs with them and they are starting to even do the motions... the wheels on the bus is the household favorite at the moment. At the end of class Miss Nancy gives all the kiddos a sticker on each of their hands. The last class that we went to I was talking after wards with a couple people as all the kids ran around... I turned around and Max was standing in front Miss Nancy covered in stickers. He was the only one standing there and she said she just couldn't turn him down because he kept giving her puppy dog eyes and saying "one more?" Note... this picture doesn't capture all the stickers on his legs, toes, & shoes!

"Gooey" (Cody) took a break from Ameri-corp and came for a visit from California... (Max was really excited) we love you and miss you Cody!
Its fun to wrestle... this was one of the sweet ones where they were just hugging and laughing... I'd like to remember this one bc there are many that start out fun and end in screaming (typically because Neveah gets pinned to the ground and Max is on top laughing)
"Dunk it" gone bad... Max likes to dunk everything which is super cute except now I am fighting against the funnest game of his life which is dunking all his strawberries in the morning into Neveah's high chair (while she is in it)... he loves it... I hate it.
we miss y'all! music tomorrow??
ReplyDelete