Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mama's Day to me!

This weekend has been wonderful!

I have the most amazing mom & mother in law ever... I cant write too much about them or I will just be sitting here crying and I did enough of that for church this morning! I love you both so much and are so thankful for the heritage of faith that you have given my family. Thank you both for everything!

In preparation for the big day the four of us went to paint some pottery for Honey & Grandma. Max & Neveah did a great job mixing the glazes and adding their hand prints... They are still being fired so I will put up pics later on of the final products!












Grampy & Grandma...aka... "Mimi, Mi-maw, gma" (they have not settled on what name they are going to stick with) came to visit this weekend and we had so much fun with them!






Today after church we all went over to Byrd Park to have a picnic... the day was beautiful!!! It was so fun having everyone together... we also did a little photo shoot with every possible combination of people! Neveah was feeling a little sassy so please excuse her!


Me & "Criddy" (Aunt Chrissy), one of the best moms I have ever known & one of my very best friends!






Love these 3!






Me & "Manny"










Max & Jordy




Max is really glad to have Justin home for the summer!


The whole crew

2 comments:

  1. LOVE paint your own potty places! Did you go to the one in Carytown? Fired Up? Is that the name? How was it? How's the pricing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures! Max and his cousins are IDENTICAL! so handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete