Saturday, March 13, 2010

Out and about

Well, I finally took the plunge and moved my babes from 2 naps to 1... The first week it was a total failure (with Max only, Neveah is the best napper ever), gradually he has been sleeping for 1 1/2 hrs. now. Our goal is at least 2 so we will see if we get there. While it has been very sad to lose the time to myself in the morning, it has opened up our days to being able to do lots of fun things. On Monday we went with some of our best friends Jake and Sara to Kangaroo Jacs. We all had so much fun and will certainly be going back! After that we headed to lunch at Chick Fil a, then over to Honey's house for a quick visit. All that before heading home for a nap... I'm telling you, it is shocking how much quality time the 3 of us have together everyday now :)



Max and Jake giving each other 5 after making it through the tunnel





We all fell into the pit... well it only fell once I tried crawling on it... apparently I weigh more than them



Let me tell you how tired Sara and I were after getting the 3 toddlers up the ladder to this really high slide multiple times.



I mean, could life be any better for this kid?



Neveah is looking a little tired here



The weather this week has been amazing so Tues. we headed to Maymont for a picnic with one of our favorite people Keri... then we went to see all of our animal friends that we have missed during all the cold weather! This time it was so fun seeing the animals because they can officially make all of the right noises. This week their favorite thing there was bawking at the chickens.



I love her crazy hair! For the record I do brush it, but it just gets wilder everyday!



Max has his mouth open wanting more of the diet coke Keri gave him while I wasn't looking... not cool Keri, not cool



The 3 of them looked brave until it was time to pet the donkey... Keri was so scurred!



Max kept oinking at the potbellied pig... for those of you that have heard it, he sounds like he is about to spit when he "oinks"

No comments:

Post a Comment