Saturday, March 13, 2010

Maturity

I started wondering when I have to stop calling Max & Neveah "the babies" (I don't know if that is really ever going to happen). When are they technically kids? It's sad because they are growing up so fast. Here are a few of the highlights of things they can do.
- eat with a fork ("bork")
- eat with a spoon (successful approx. 60% of the time)

- go down the slide on their own
- ride the teeter totter without me holding on
- run really fast
- move chairs around so that they can stand on them to get what they want
- watch "ba ka ball" games with daddy
- go up and down the stairs like big kids

1 comment:

  1. Sean is going to be 5 this summer and I call him and Nora "the babies." I'm never gonna stop!

    ReplyDelete