I love this sweet picture... it also illustrates my lack of privacy lately

It is nearly impossible to get a good shot of the kids lately, but I had to put up these pics of them in their Syracuse gear... they were all dressed up for Jordan's basketball game, but alas it was cancelled.


How many Waglers does it take to change a light bulb?

Last weekend John and I went away on a college retreat. Grandma and Grandpa Wagler came into town to keep Max and Neveah, but since there was yet another snow storm they decided to get snowed in at the Smith's house so everyone could be together... Max is helping his uncle Eric fix the vacuum... I told you, my kids are so helpful!


They love it when the youth leaders come over to hang out with them... Max loves Boyd as well as wearing Sledd's hat!

Neveah wears my scarves around all the time now... she makes me put them on her when we leave the house too! She looks so cute in her way too big, not matching winter wear!

"Man-ny"
Max and Neveah love their cousin Mandie. They say her name all day long! This is her cuddling Max when he was sick... so sweet!
almost exactly a year ago... awe... apparently she just naps when she babysits
No comments:
Post a Comment