Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today's top 3

In no particular order

1) Nearly every night after we all finish dinner all 4 of us have play time together. It usually begins with a dance party and ends with all of us laying on the floor tickling and wrestling. These are some of the best times ever and I wish I could carve them into my mind so that I don't forget any of the details.

2) Max has been sick the past couple of days and while that brings with it much whining, it has also made him very snuggly (sp?) when he gets up from naps he will just lay his head on your shoulder. This morning he sat on my lap for the better part of an hour just sucking his thumb and resting his head... so sweet! He also has been carrying around a purple teacup with him all day... so manly!

3) Neveah has a new face... whenever she wants a kiss or is about to give you one she sticks out her bottom lip sooo far. Her little pucker is so cute!

1 comment: