Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Putting things in things

This is name of the game at our house. Max and Neveah are obsessed with carrying things around the house and placing them inside other things. Every time I clean I find little stashes of toys, shoes, and other misc. items under or in stuff! John went to put his shoe on yesterday and found a toy and a drum stick in it, while I was taking my boots upstairs last night and looked down to find 2 spoons and a set of keys in one of them. Neveah's secret stash is under our bed... I found several things that had been missing for a while, Max keeps his sippy cup in my rain boot! This morning I couldn't find the insert that goes in my shoe and ultimately found it in the bathroom trashcan. It is quite hilarious to John and I so I thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment