Me- God has healed my joint that has been hurting, annoying, and worrying me for a year, it hasn't come out of place in 2 months! Thank you Jesus!
John- you all should look to the right column on this blog, click on the link to his blog, and read it every week... he thinks some good thoughts and I am really proud of him!
God answered another big prayer! If you dont know the story of how our lives have been intersecting with a teenager named Kim over the past couple of years then just ask me and I will fill you in some time. We have had so many amazing moments with her that have also come with a bunch of heart breaking ones. She is one of those people that God has just etched into my heart, I truly ache for her to know Jesus. Any way she has been missing (to us) for about 6 months now with no way to find her. We have always prayed for her of course, but a month ago when John preached a sermon and told a story about her I felt like God was telling me that I needed to be more faithful in praying for her (and this 1 other boy in youth group who is a whole other story). I felt Him saying to me that I needed to be the one that was faithful for her because she is unable to be for herself. God gave me a vision of her a long time ago and he has renewed in me the determination to pray for her until I see that come to be. John and I had decided that this week we were going to go on a Kim search and just drive through the projects asking if anyone knew how we could find her, but before we were able to do that, one of our friends Leslie called me freaking out bc she had just run into Kim on her way to go trick or treating (to be clear, Kim was trick or treating not Leslie!) Any way Kim came to youth group this week and we are back in contact. Nothing seems to have changed in her in any sort of dramatic way, but I am so encouraged that God brought her back to us and I am so excited to keep praying her into God's perfect will. If you think about it please say a prayer for Kim. Pray that she would let God rescue her from the hopelessness she is drowning in.
No comments:
Post a Comment