Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Success story... they officially say please using sign language, thats right my kids are bilingual. We are very proud!

Halloween

The babes were so cute in their costumes and were a hit at the WEAG fall festival! They were Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. Neveah loved sitting with Honey when she wasn't wandering around aimlessly and Max just liked scarring everyone in his big bad costume. The pics were not so great so I hope to have a couple better ones later this week when we pretend its Halloween again for a photoshoot!

P.S. I truly wish someone would have told my kids about the time change... our project this week is to sync their sleeping schedules with what I would like mine to be!








Max loves his Pa!










Don't be fooled, Max isn't walking yet!




Red Riding Hood got away!




Max's costume could have doubled as a character from Narnia... so weird.




John loves wearing matching outfits, he picked it out himself.




Cousin Justin got the babes ECU outfits and they love them!




This is what I saw when I turned around from putting Neveah in the car... sneaky sneaky







Her new thing is that when she is excited she runs and leads with her head.




She is a snack stealer, notice the snack traps on each hand... girl loves to eat

1 comment: