Friday, May 9, 2014

Christmas time!!


 I love Christmas!!! First things first though... Nearly all of Johns side of the family was able to get together at Thanksgiving this year!

Just like always we got our tree right after and began the season!! The kids wanted a bigger tree this year so we obliged and Neveah requested a star at the top...









Our annual Gingerbread House making party... not sure how long they will like doing this, but I suppose they will always love an excuse to eat candy...

Silly boys.

Big girls.

Really big girls... jk, guys just a test to see if they read my blog







Veah and her Honey.




Probably the last pair of Christmas pjs I will ever make... I decided the tradition should die!


Can anyone find Neveah?


4 generations of gals




Granny and Paw Paw with all of their great grand children...




couple pic!

friend pic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment