We did 10 park visits in 6 days... yes, we made the most of the trip! I truly did not want to leave, the kids literally had perfect behavior, everywhere we went was just so much fun, they were super gluten free friendly, parades every day, light shows and fireworks every night and we were really able to unplug from normal life for a while!
Animal Kingdom Safari...
Did I mention that there were multiple parades every day? Who doesn't love a parade? (the answer is John on day 6, he was definitely over parades)
Dinoland...
Twins... not talking about Max and Neveah
We saw tons of penguins up close at Sea World (which was def. one of the favorite days)
We got the kids to start riding roller coasters... one was really nervous about it and one looooved them.
Can you tell which child loves rides?
Hard to see, but Max's face was sheer terror! We also kind of tricked him into going on the Atlantis ride with a huge drop... was it a parental mistake? maybe... Was he scarred for life? maybe... Although we did trick him again in Disney to try to make up for it on Splash Mountain and I think that one was a bit better... he got braver throughout the week!
I didn't take my camera into the water parks we visited... all 3 of them, but like their dad both kids looooved water rides. We had so much fun going on all the huge slides, they literally had no fear!
On day three we went to Magic Kingdom... possibly the best place ever! I couldn't get over the castle and the fairly tale village... I was also super proud because I did a ton of research before going so that we wouldn't waste a second at any of the parks... I knew which rides were age appropriate, studied the fast pass strategy, and downloaded all the apps that told us wait times...We were so successful! I would sprint around getting fast passes and mapping out what our course would be through out the day and it worked! We never waited in crazy long lines and Grandma always suggested a snack stop right when we all needed it!
I was the only adult that could handle the spinning. Have I mentioned that I love rides yet?
3-d movies... Max was not a huge fan of "A Bugs Life" the lights went out and we heard high pitched screaming and thought it was the 2 year old girl behind us... then realized it was Max, he was so freaked out!
We finally made it to see Mickey! Kids were pretty curious as to why he wouldn't speak to them though.
Grampy also loves rides!!
Veah was so cute at all the parades... she waved with her hand cupped like that... this parade was the best though bc she got to see Minnie!
Disney tip: take lots of glow necklaces from the dollar store... helps to not loose people and also keeps the begging for purchasing glowing things to a minimum :)
We partied so hard there... It would be funny because we def. went at the right age with these two bc they no longer need naps. At 2:00 every afternoon you would just see younger kids melting down and frustrated parents just angry at the world. One night we stayed at the park until midnight and as we were getting on the tram to the parking lot the kids were laughing and singing and having a great time... several people were just starring and couldn't believe that they were still that stoked after such a long day. Both kids did such a great job being flexible and having thankful and happy hearts the whole trip... even the car ride!
The highlight for Max... Buzz ended up playing catch with him a few times too.
BEST VACATION EVER! A huge thank you to Ann and Glenn who are so very generous and fun to be with... what great memories! I could go on and on, but I fear I have already done that.























No comments:
Post a Comment