Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pre-Christmas

Times are changing and the kids don't really take naps all the time anymore... I'm so glad I snapped a few pics of Max sleeping before that happened. Every time I would go to wake him up I would crack up at the crazy positions he was sleeping in... this is the sweet sight I will miss seeing every afternoon.



Max is quite the helper whenever there is handyman work to be done. He stuck close by Grampy's side while he built a bookshelf for us!

When given the choice of what to wear Neveah uses her creativity... this was her Indian head dress.

Not a great pic, but such a fun memory when we went to see a sunset a few weeks ago and the kids went crazy rolling down the hill.

Thanksgiving happened without a picture... this is a good thing, we were too busy eating and spending time with family... then.... we got to get our tree!!! Oh how I love this season!

2 little elves helped put out all the decorations.




We went to check out the garden on members night with the Martino family.

These 3 have such a blast together... 





Getting the winter wonderland started in the playroom...

And... the Christmas parade! This was such a fun morning spent with friends... notice Lucy's photo bomb!



John had no idea Robby was bombing his photo bomb...  We love Brit & Josh BTW



Annual lunch at the Jefferson with the Priddy girls... Max was invited this year even though its traditionally all girls :) Neveah got to show him around.


We have been busy getting ready for Christmas... can't tell you what we are making though! And please don't ask Max because the kid can't keep a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment