
These pictures make me want to cry.



Meanwhile... half of the pictures didn't come out because Max is our resident photo bomber... he can't handle pictures being taken and him not being in them, perhaps he has been hanging out with Johnny Phan too much, I don't know but he was out of control that night!






While John and Veah went out I had my little man take me out on a date... we went and had thai food (which he ate). He is a gentleman in training, I even had him pull my chair out for me and fold his napkin on his lap. It was great to have some real quality face time with the boy (when he wasn't looking around the restaurant smiling at everyone)
I have a special place in my heart for your little Neveah. She is as precious as can be and I love her cautious shyness...until she gets to know you. I was a little like that myself as a child. But she also makes me see Lucy as a few years older and so I am teary eyed looking at these! I love that Neveah loves Lucy and I hope they'll have a special "sister" like relationship as Lucy grows up.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness with how sweet this comment is! You win for making me cry today :)
ReplyDelete