Thursday, February 9, 2012

Getting ready for Valentines Day

We have been busy decorating and making valentines...








Every day the kids get stoked to see if they got mail! This is our little tradition we started a couple years ago, John and I write down something that we love about them every day. The cute thing is that this year they come running to ask what their valentine says about them before they eat their candy :)
















My handsome boy playing baseball with his dad!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! So cute...putting it in the memory bank. Hope y'all are doing well!

    Also, Lacy - your pictures are so beautiful. What kind of camera and lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I use a canon rebel with a 50mm lens most of the time... I also edit some of them with iphoto or photoshop... Im no professional for sure!

    ReplyDelete