Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quick Getaway!

John outdid himself for my Christmas present. We got to go with some great friends to NYC to help Chara celebrate her birthday!!! The fellas planned the whole thing and surprised us. John even planned out all of the childcare which was a gift in itself. Thank you to all our parents & Brit. & Emmy for taking care of Max and Neveah so we could get out of town for a few days! It was so much fun spent exploring and hanging out with just adults! Part of the beauty of it was that I didn't have to carry around anything for anyone so here is our trip in cell phone pics because I had no camera.

We got very little sleep because there was so much to do so there was a lot of Dr. Pepper consumed by me.




































Birthday girl with her Magnolia cupcake





In summary we ate, walked, watched a show, ate, walked, ate, walked, and ate.

It was a super fun way to start the new year and we didn't come back rested, but we were refreshed! Good thing because we got back late Saturday night and Sunday morning Neveah walked into our room puking! Back to reality.

2 comments:

  1. WHEN did you go? I was in NYC weekend before last . . . I would have DIED if I ran into you on the street! :)

    ReplyDelete