Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back to normal life

We are done with all of the excitement of the holidays and traveling... it has been a really nice couple of weeks settling back into normal life. I am so thankful that I happen to love my normal life!

Neveah is no longer allergic to tomatoes!!! Not sure she actually likes anything with tomatoes, but at least she doesn't break out in hives! This is her first meal of pasta & sauce...


Honey & Paw gave us a fire pit for Christmas so we did a little marshmallow roasting the other night




Max has crazy hair to begin with, but adding the monster hat he got for Christmas into the mix gives him hair like this everyday.


Me: "Hey, Neveah, did you color your foot green?"
N: "no I didn't"

1 comment:

  1. That is the most precious little foot picture...even if it is covered in lies.

    ReplyDelete