We have been learning that a thankful heart is a happy heart... every day in November leading up to Thanksgiving we all write down what we are thankful for and put it in our little blessing box. It was really funny to read the ones that we kept in there from last year too. Here is the run down of what Max and Neveah are thankful for this year (I promise its not random at all), in no particular order:
Neveah:
-Milk
-flowers x4 (there was a theme of her saying whatever she happened to be looking at)
-Lyla (our 4 year old neighbor that they have never actually played with)
-Mama & Daddy x2
-the sun & trees
- "for love for Jesus and our family"
-the pictures and the flowers (we obviously had flowers on the table this month, you will notice a theme)
- "mama, Im thankful for the love that I give to our family for the love of Jesus"
- "our blessings that I give to God"
- for hearts
- "for picking berries, I like picking berries"
- for our numbers
- "my juicy & for the love of Jesus"
- "my giggles & the flowers that I give to God & the turkeys"
- "my new red bike & for the flowers" (the red bike is over a year old)
- my polka dot pants
- mommy
Max:
- my daddy
- "my daddy used to play baseball with my shirt" (he was wearing one of John's old little league tees)
- bouncy orange bike x5 (the orange bike that he has refused to ride for the past year because the almost identical red one was "better"... I forced him to ride the orange one and now he loves it, go figure)
- "for the love that we give to Jesus, and the orange bike" (he said that one bc Neveah got an "awe" the night before)
- our playroom
- "bouncy orange bike that I was riding with Johnny"
- "for the love that we give to God" (still trying to correct that we are thankful for the love that God gives us, they are so self centered :)
- basketball, motorcycles, racing cars, and Justin & Jordan x2 (still his prayer every night as well)
- "the new bikes that the bikes are on that Miss Gina got for us, its lellow with red polkadots" (I have no idea what this means)
- chocolate milk
-my colors, my chalkboard, racing cars, motorcycles, your kitchen, and Daddy's office
- "for our family day"
- "boobie"(he just says random made up words... we assume that was the case here and so should you) , then when we told him to say something different he said "the kitchen"
- my reading spot
- daddy
- chocolate milk
- Lyla
- chalkboard
That's awesome!
ReplyDelete