
We had a block party and got to meet a ton of our new neighbors. We are really stoked to be living on this street, they have welcomed us so much!

There was a costume parade up and down the street, hayrides by Mr. Jeff, and lots of good food



A giant transformer even made an appearance.

Then we went trick or treating in the pouring rain with some of our favorite peeps, but before hand we got a few pics..


It was so wet that I didn't have my camera out. Emmy & Sledd got some major aunt and uncle points walking around with all of us in the rain. I kept taking pictures in my head that I didn't want to forget. These are for you Emmy...
This is Max realizing that he could just run across the lawns instead of using sidewalks. It was hilarious seeing the tiny little gnome sprinting in the rain.

Our kids are the slowest humans alive and everyone else was waaay far ahead of us (under their umbrellas, of which we had none). Max kept stopping to reattach his glow bracelet while we were all getting soaked. He also stopped to get into a conversation with everyone giving him candy. John and Sledd ended up carrying them from house to house (as pictured below).

As everyone gave out candy here was what we got... "oh aren't you the cutest elves I've ever seen!" It got pretty comical when the whole group ended up laughing and shouting from the sidewalk by the end of the night.

found these in the candy bag the next day... veah got herself a little snack and didn't worry about the paper.
I wish you had taught them to Gnome Kiss (rubbing noses together). As kids we always watched David the Gnome and he always Gnome kissed his wife at the end of the opening credits at which point my brother and I would Gnome Kiss too.
ReplyDeleteDon't people know that elves have pointy ears and only wear red and green?
ReplyDeleteah ha ha ha! love it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE WAGLERS
ReplyDelete