Hard to describe, but a moment I will never forget is when we told Max that it was time for us to go and he came strutting across the stage with his chest puffed out and said "I can't Dad, I'm helpin' Dan". He truly thought he was so manly and we all just died laughing.

Amongst all the pictures of our beautiful daughter there is reality... She was thoroughly enjoying the fried oreo that Daddy got for them at the folk festival... they were amazing.


This is the giant corn dog that Veah FINISHED and then ate half of Max's as well as several fried oreos... to put it into perspective she ate a corn dog as big as her leg... I mean thats healthy right?




We had the Reppard crew over to play last week... I love seeing these 4 crazies all together!

Speaking of crazy... Mary Beth came to see the new place last week and broke in the "book nook" with some goofing off and stories.

Steph brought over some "talking flowers" (snap dragons) last week and the kids thought it was so funny squeezing them so that they looked like they were talking.
I love it when I walk in on moments like this
Many fall pics coming soon!
The fried oreo pics are AWESOME! And I say any girl should be proud of eating a corndog that size. That is a feat!
ReplyDeleteYES. love the pics laceface. and all ihave to say about veah is: way to be, way to be
ReplyDelete