Saturday, September 3, 2011

I can't believe that happened!

So my very favorite niece in the entire world got married to a great great guy this past month! We are so glad to have "Other Eric" in our family, we know he is going to take good care of our precious "Manny"!

Brace yourself... there are many pictures & I'm sure more on the way once I get some of the ones the real professional took!

Here we have the minister, flower girl, and ring bearer... though the flower girl didn't walk down the aisle willingly (she was carried by me bc she wouldn't budge & Mandie needed to get down the aisle). Max on the other hand walked down waving with a giant smile on his face! He is such a ham! When he got to the front he sat down on the stage bc his shoe was coming off... he played with his shoe and foot for a couple of min. before he realized he couldn't get it back on himself. Then, with his shoe half on he limped back to me on the second row so I could fix it. Keep in mind this was all happening while the wedding was going on. The main bummer about Neveah not going down the aisle is that I worked really hard making that dress!!!










She was actually getting in trouble here, but it looks like a sweet moment doesn't it?






















More attempts at family photos... all 3 of them were done trying at this point!


My other twins








John and his 2 very tall brothers, this is the first time they have all been together in years... it was so great having Aaron here with all of us!




Tom and Gina... we love you and will move you to Richmond one day!


Pre-wedding






Though I was trying to take a million pics of the 2 of them in their matching outfits with my nice camera... John snapped this one with his phone & is the best ever!


5 comments:

  1. There has to be some limit to the amount of beauty in one family!!! You guys are amazing! :)
    ~ Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! You got many wonderful family shots. But yes, I have to admit John's phone pic of Max and 'Veah is awesome! And I saw one on fb that was a closeup of Mandie's flower you made for the front of her dress...absolutely beautiful! You have a gift girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear, are you teaching Veah the "lacy face" already?!

    ReplyDelete