Sunday, August 21, 2011

ahh....30 happened!

I did indeed turn 30 and I truly am not really freaked out... John was a little more weirded out by it than I was, I was the one bringing our average down but now we are just both super adult and in our 30s. I had a mini little getaway with a couple friends which was such a treat.


They even organized fireworks in honor of my birthday! Well maybe not, but we can pretend.








Are we not the super cool moms?




The kids had a great time with Daddy while I was gone... It was so amazing that John took charge at home so that I could have a little break... he of course took the kids to Sweet Frog... before dinner.




Then they had a dad/kid hang out at the Miller's house... When John took this picture:
John: "Hey Veah, smile for the picture"
Veah: "Hold on, I'm calling Laura"


John was also super husband bc he did a bit of party planning in honor of my 30th... He went all out with Pearls cupcakes too! It was going to be a surprise, but he then decided against that, it was so fun celebrating with so many of my favorite people in one place! Thank you also to the Schultz family for hosting, love you guys! I am truly truly blessed! Not sure why all of the stunts started, but you should be impressed.







The other twins in my life













Leslie... what was going on behind that door?





1 comment:

  1. GOOOD POSTING laceface!!
    -what a fun beach trip:)
    -the pic of max and veah at sweet frog is SUPER cute
    -way to call out leslie. ba ha
    love it. love youu

    ReplyDelete