Though I don't have a pic. I love the fact that we had a "history day" so we decided to walk the freedom trail. Most people get a tour guide, but we were feeling adventurous so we did the audio tour instead. Apparently the tourism department in Boston has never heard of ear buds. We had giant headphones & little things that we had to carry around so we could listen to the descriptions of what we were looking at. It was hilarious because NO ONE else in the city was doing the audio tour and we were walking through all the really cool areas of town looking super cool ourselves.
Monday, July 25, 2011
10 years... so legit
June 2nd was our 10 year wedding anniversary and we were able to have a celebration getaway to Boston a few weeks ago. Our amazing families kept Max and Neveah so that we could have 4 whole days together. I can not even describe how fun our time together was. We walked miles & miles, ate tons of good food, talked without being interrupted, laughed, caught a Red Sox game, & slept in!!!!!! It was so refreshing just being with my best bud... I love that guy so much! Here is where I would post a pic. of us then & now, but none of our pictures were digital back then!!!

Though I don't have a pic. I love the fact that we had a "history day" so we decided to walk the freedom trail. Most people get a tour guide, but we were feeling adventurous so we did the audio tour instead. Apparently the tourism department in Boston has never heard of ear buds. We had giant headphones & little things that we had to carry around so we could listen to the descriptions of what we were looking at. It was hilarious because NO ONE else in the city was doing the audio tour and we were walking through all the really cool areas of town looking super cool ourselves.
Though I don't have a pic. I love the fact that we had a "history day" so we decided to walk the freedom trail. Most people get a tour guide, but we were feeling adventurous so we did the audio tour instead. Apparently the tourism department in Boston has never heard of ear buds. We had giant headphones & little things that we had to carry around so we could listen to the descriptions of what we were looking at. It was hilarious because NO ONE else in the city was doing the audio tour and we were walking through all the really cool areas of town looking super cool ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
super disappointed there are no pictures of y'all with the headphones.
ReplyDelete