I feel like I truly understand what the president in 24 was going through... Max has started having a hard time going to bed lately, mainly because he doesn't want to stop hanging out. He turns into a monster and we never know which manipulations to give into so that he will just LEAVE US ALONE!
Other fun facts for today:
- The words to Max's new song that he made up "I am the Maaax, because I like to daaaance" sung while running in circles
- I don't have a picture of it, but Neveah has a new look that she makes when she notices that you are looking at her. She purses her lips and looks kind of bashful, it is so precious.
- Had Jacob over to play today and it made me so sad how old those 3 are. They played together like real friends!
- When we went to music class Miss Nancy told me and the kids that she woke up praying for them. We are really lucky to have someone like Miss Nancy who we only see once a week, but loves God and is praying for our kids.
- Neveah has had a really good run at cuddling... she is always willing to snuggle lately and I love it... her lanky crazed brother is not as into it
No comments:
Post a Comment